Strategic Alliances are one of the most valuable marketing tools available to small business owners.
When you join forces with other businesses who are also communicating with the same target markets as you, you’ll have the opportunity to reach your customers more efficiently, credibly and memorably with appealing offers and complementary services.
Some of the ways you could work with another business owner include:
- Write articles or posts for each others newsletters or blogs (sharing your expert opinion)
- Combine complementary products together to offer as a package (eg: hair and makeup services, landscape gardeners and nurseries)
- Incorporate your products or services into their sales process (bookkeepers and accountants, personal trainers and nutritionists, business coaches and image consultants)
- Piggy back special offers together in mail outs or display each others promotional materials at your premises
- Link to each others websites
- Jointly host a seminar or special client preview event (a photographer and a party caterer and fashion retail store could collaborate)
The aim is to create a win/winarrangement between two or more businesses and the customers. It’s a partnership that offers mutual benefits and focuses on building relationships between all parties involved.
Every single business, no matter what industry you are in, your size or whether you operate purely offline or online can benefit from strategic alliances. We can help you to:
- identify the opportunities
- write a strategic alliance partnership proposal
- co-present the concept to your potential partner
- implement the alliance
Call us today on 1300 998 558 to explore how we can provide coaching and mentoring to help you identify, develop and benefit from the wonderful world of strategic alliances!
Strategic Alliance between The Flying Fox Cafe and Blaxland Photography arranged by Ideas Into Action
“…Great Cost Effective Marketing Ideas…”
Ideas into Action have done exactly that… Angela has come up with, and implemented some great cost effective marketing ideas that have enabled us to get our brand name out there and create cross promotional relationships with other local businesses that haven’t cost the earth. Working with Ideas into Action means I don’t have to be a marketing expert – it allows me to be the artist!